Pharmacies have been deemed as essential services by the Australian government and for the health of the community, will remain at the frontline of the current health pandemic. To continue to deliver a high level of service, we are committed to the safety and protection of our customers, staff and the most vulnerable in our community.
Under guidance from the Australian government and pharmacy industry bodies with respect to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are taking additional precautionary measures to minimise the spread of the 2019 novel coronavirus as well as continue to ensure fair and equitable access to medicines for all.
Following is an update to current operations across our pharmacies:
- If you have a cough, sore throat, fever or shortness of breath, please call the pharmacy rather than coming into the store so we can assist you in the best way possible:
Green Dispensary Erindale – 84316727
Green Dispensary Stirling –83391347
Green Dispensary Blackwood –82782388
Green Dispensary Compounding –83637322
- All counters and contact surfaces such as EFTPOS pin pads will be frequently and hygienically cleaned with disinfectant surface spray.
- Our staff is remaining vigilant around their own personal health and wellbeing and undertaking hygiene measures around infection control such as frequent hand sanitisation.
- We have removed all product testers from our stores to reduce transmission risk.
- There is access to hand sanitizer in all customer-facing areas.
- New limits on dispensing and sales of prescription and over-the-counter medicines are in place for select medications. If these medicines become unavailable resulting in treatment interruption for certain individuals, there is potential for significant health impacts. A list of these medicines can be found here: https://www.guild.org.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0037/89965/Attachment-A-medicines-list.pdf
Due to the constantly changing circumstances, we will endeavour to provide any critical or relevant updates via our social media (@greendispensarypharmacies) and website (greendispensary.com.au) platforms as they come to hand.
We are here to assist you seven days a week for reassurance and advice, medications and health supplies during the COVID-19 pandemic and through working together, we aim to ensure a healthy environment and continued wellbeing for all. Thank you for your continued support, patience, and understanding.
Yours in Health,
The Green Dispensary Team
**For the latest updates on health information and resources, we encourage you to visit the following websites:
SA Health (https://www.sahealth.sa.gov.au)
Australian Government Department of Health (https://www.health.gov.au)
***If you develop a fever, cough, sore throat or shortness of breath within 14 days of overseas travel or since last contact with a confirmed COVID-19 positive patient, contact your doctor or the Coronavirus Information Helpline on 1800 020 080. For serious symptoms such as difficulty breathing, contact 000 for urgent medical help.